Public Information and Need of Knowledge (PINK Armenia) is a not-for-profit organization working for preventions of STI spread and human rights protection of young people, LGBT and most at risk population toward HIV in Armenia, is launching its five-year strategic activities in addressing fundamental institutional needs and capacity building.
Our organization provides individual counseling, trainings in the regions and Yerevan, group discussions and other public events.
We promote universal respect for and observance of human rights and fundamental freedoms, including the elimination of all kinds of discrimination.
We pay society’s attention and sense of responsibility to sexual health, give information about sexually transmitted infections (STI), the ways of transmission and their spread raise safe sex behavior.
In light of this, PINK will be recruiting European volunteers in 3 types of activities to assist the organization in addressing the following tasks:
- Program development for governmental donors and private European foundations; strategic planning for resource generation and sustainability
- Creation of projects and activities in the sphere of sexual health and prevention of STIs spread
- Developing projects and undertaking studies or research in various fields that are of particular concern to lesbians, gays, bisexuals and transgender people
Desired qualifications include:
Experience in non-profit organizations, non-profit development
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated fundraising skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Knowledge of sexual health/human rights/gender issues is a plus