In order to take part in the exhibition, the authors can submit their photos, where the concepts of tolerance and anti-discrimination are reflected.
The best entries will be awarded with the decision of the professional jury, and all the photos will be uploaded to the organization’s Facebook page, where the most liked photo during the 5 days will receive a special prize. The aim of the exhibition is to mobilize people around the concept of tolerance and place value on the diverse nature of human life.
The contest is open to: any professional and amateur photographers.
- All the photos that meet the requirements of the exhibition will be printed and displayed in the (IN)2VALUABLE exhibition.
- The best entries will be used in promotional materials such as postcards while retaining the copyright.
- The authors of best entries will be awarded a prize:`
- 20.000 AMD for the most liked photo in Facebook,
- 30.000 AMD for the selected picture by the jury,
- 50.000 AMD for the picture recognized as INVALUABLE.
- formats allowed: jpeg;
- the photos must not have been previously published elsewhere;
- photos should not have discriminatory and offensive content;
- each contestant can submit up to 3 entries.
♦ The organization has the eligibility of evaluating aforementioned criteria.
The photos must be accompanied by a form to be downloaded and filled in by the contestants.
How to apply:
Send your photos, together with the filled in form downloaded from the website to e-mail to: [email protected]
Deadline for submitting the entries is December 1.
If you have any questions, call the telephone number 060-377277 or write to [email protected] (Kolya).