“Pink” Human Rights Defender Non-governmental organization is organizing “Queerantine” online competition-exhibition dedicated to the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia (IDAHOT) which is celebrated every year on May 17th.
To participate in “Queerantine” you need to submit your original photos or hand-drawn pictures or computer graphics, which reflect the ideas of tolerance and non-discrimination, the topics of peaceful coexistence, the fight against homophobia and transphobia.
Anyone can take part in the exhibition.
The best works selected will be used for printing postcards, information materials with the author’s copyright.
There are 3 prize places. One will be selected by the organization and two by online voting. All images received will be uploaded on the organization’s Facebook and Instagram pages, where social network users will have the opportunity to choose between the presented works during the 7-day online exhibition.
The best authors will be awarded the following prizes:
- 45,000 AMD for the work selected by the organization,
- 25,000 AMD for the most-liked work on Facebook,
- 25,000 AMD for the most-liked work on Instagram.
(If the work of the same author on Instagram and Facebook collects the most likes, the 2nd prize will be given to the author of the work with the 2nd most likes on Instagram)
The requirements for the works are:
- Works should be submitted in jpeg format (.jpg),
- Works should have at least 1200px on the longest side,
- Works should not have been previously published or exhibited,
- Works should not contain discriminatory or offensive content.
- Each participant can submit up to 3 works, which can be linked as a series.
How to apply?
The deadline for submission of works is May 11th, until 14:00.
If you have any questions, you can call 091172018 or write to [email protected] (contact person: Diana).